Your time is precious. You have so much to do, and it seems like so little time. Just when you think you’re getting somewhere, distraction kicks in and you’re off on some other road. How to stay focused and get stuff done without getting distracted?
[wp-svg-icons icon=”podcast” wrap=”i”] Download the audio here
The 3 Keys to Getting Things Done:
1. Give yourself a break. You can’t do 10,000 things in a day. It’s OK. Figure out what’s most important and don’t worry about the rest. According to the 80/20 rule – only about 20% of what you do has a powerful impact on your life and success. The other 80% is either trivial or pointless and doesn’t make a lot of difference if you do it or not. Focus on what matters most and avoid running around all the time being busy in glorified procrastination (which looks like we’re productive, but really we’re just checking our phone, Facebook, email and youtube, round and round and round getting nowhere.) It’s like going 10 steps forward and 10 steps backward at the same time.
2. Your Morning Time is Precious: Use it wisely. Do the most important things first. No excuses, ifs ands or buts. First things first, second thing not at all. Know what you need to do and do it first thing in the morning.
3. Get help to STAY FOCUSED! – Join the 21 Day Challenge (Sign up to get on the early notice list) The truth is, we most easily ground in good habits when we’re in the company of others doing the same. Surround yourself with distracted people… and good luck to you! Group support and being with others on a mission, focusing on what’s most important in the morning is your greatest asset and support.
Like this? Your hands can change the world! Please share this gift with your friends and loved ones so they can get start sharing their gifts and making a difference. – Michael & Arielle.
[easy-share buttons=”facebook,twitter” counters=0 native=”no”]
Brilliant clarity and simplicity!! You are so right, Arielle and Michael. Thanks for a very wise reminder about how to order our day for maximum success and minimum stress.
Dearest Micheal & Arielle, great info, thank you. Also, very nice production: beautiful location, nice clear sound & vision and great swirly effects. Aloha, M@