Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Awakened Academy’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Awakened Academy’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Awakened Academy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Awakened Academy’s website are provided “as is”. Awakened Academy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Awakened Academy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Awakened Academy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Awakened Academy’s Internet site, even if Awakened Academy or a Awakened Academy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Awakened Academy’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Awakened Academy does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Awakened Academy may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Awakened Academy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Awakened Academy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Awakened Academy of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Awakened Academy’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
9. Your Course and Service
Awakened Academy is a service offered by Liberated Life LLC.
You will receive the Awakened Academy Spiritual Life Coach Certification Course, as outlined in the Awakened Academy Brochure (https://awakenedacademy.com/brochure), and based on the plan type you’ve enrolled in as set out in your contract which will have been emailed to you.
10. Personal Committment
By enrolling in Awakened Academy, you agree and commit to your personal transformation and are willing to do the inner work on yourself.
Awakened Academy is billed as either a one-time pay in full payment or on a monthly basis.
The customer (you) is responsible for payment of the entire tuition as defined on the Tuition Agreement of the Awakened Academy Registration Form. No exceptions are made for early termination of the agreement by the customer (you). Awakened Academy reserves the right to cancel the agreement if the customer (you) is a detriment to other students and/or to the Company. We expect kindness and willingness for transformation.
13. Late Payments
The customer (you) will pay a late fee of the lower of 5% or the maximum allowed by the law for the invoiced amount. If the customer (you) is in communication with the Academy team about late payments, arrangements can be made to avoid a late fee. Please email us at email@example.com in this instance.
The customer (you) is responsible for all fees or other expenses related to accessing or using the Awakened Academy service. This includes things like your Internet Service Provider’s fees or charges for using the Internet to access Awakened Academy. The customer (you) is also responsible for any payment fees such as wire transfer fees.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Arizona.